Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration
Many different biohazard situations can occur in a home. Sewage backing up into a home is the most common biohazard problem. However, there are some less frequent problems that may require special attention.
- Human blood & blood products – Items that have been affected by blood & other bodily fluids.
- Animal Waste – Animal carcasses and body parts, or any bedding material used by animals that are known to be affected with pathogenic organisms.
- Crime scene cleanup, including decontamination.
- Suicide, homicide and accidental death cleanup and decontamination.
- Emergency vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup
- Prison cell clean up
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination.
Why Hire SERVPRO of North Prince William County?
- 24 – Hour Emergency
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Keep your employees, or loved ones safe from any dangerous chemicals, infectious disease and blood borne pathogens.
- Local and state regulations govern biohazard cleanup and disposal. In most cases, require certified professionals to complete the remediation.
- Minimize the risk of mental stress and trauma to friends, family, employees.
- Save time and energy.
- Restore your property “Like it never even happened."
The safest way to restore your business or home to its pre-existing state is to hire a team that specializes in the cleaning and restoration procedures you need.
Click the link to see what type of biohazard cleaning you will need - https://www.SERVPROnorthprincewilliamcounty.com/biohazard-cleaning
Please refer to our Biohazard Emergency Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
Need Biohazard Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (703) 368-4399
The decontamination of a home or business due to trauma, sewage backups, chemical spills, hoarding or other biohazards can be both dangerous and emotional. Specialized training and experience is key when choosing a cleanup company to resolve these circumstances.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Common Biohazard Scenarios
Sewage backups and dark water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits – these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. We remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, and help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Trained SERVPRO of North Prince William County Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Illegal Drug Manufacturing Labs / Meth Labs
SERVPRO realizes many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as "meth" are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. We follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are available 24 hours a day—our highly trained technicians are standing by. We have the qualified trained professionals who are ready to respond to these incidents. We will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Manassas Park
- Loch Lomond
- Bull Run
- Lake Jackson